There are many ways to install a WordPress theme, we are going to take a look to the easiest one here (More Informations).
Let’s do that step by step:
- From your WordPress admin, reach the the Themes page and click the “Add New” button:
- Select the “Upload Theme” option and pick up the eonet.zip file downloaded from ThemeForest:
- Once the file selected, WordPress will start the upload. You can now Activate it:
- We can now install the required plugins:
- Choose the required plugins at least, install them & activate them.
- Lastly, set your permalinks to “Post Name“:
- You are ready to go 🙂
The demo can be imported using the Tools > Import > WordPress Importer tool. Pick up the eonet-demo.xml file from the main package and click the “Import” button.
You can also install the Eonet Theme using a FTP setup, which is faster: Documentation.