Eonet comes with two menu locations:
So you need to create two new menus in the Appearance > Menus page in WordPress. Then assign each one to its proper Theme location:
- You can use submenus and mega menus in this menu.
- The search icon can be enabled from the Theme Settings
- The sidebar icon can also be enabled from the Theme Settings.
- Feel free to use icons as well.
If you need to use the Mega Menus, you have to add the class: “eo-megamenu” in the parent item’s options:
and then add columns as second level menu and links as third level menu:
- We recommend you to use icons.
- You can change how the item’s label is displayed through the Theme Settings > Navigation.
- The search icon can also be activated in the Theme Settings.