In the same way as the Google signing, we can use the Facebook’s API to connect your users to your site using their Facebook account.
The first thing you want to do is to enable the Facebook Signing through the Theme Settings:
You will now need to create a new Facebook APP for your site from this page: https://developers.facebook.com/apps/
- Click the “Add a new App” button
- Set up the name and create your APP
- Enable the Products > Facebook Login module
- Add your Callback URL, which can be found it in the Eonet Theme Settings (see screenshot above) here:
- Go to the Settings to get your App ID and App Secret
Finally, you need to copy/past the App ID and App Secret back to the Theme Settings and save everything.
Facebook also has several settings to let you customize the Application page (logo and text).